The Friends of the Palmer Museum of Art are proud to support the K–12 community in Central Pennsylvania by providing reimbursement for bus transportation costs on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note the following maximum amounts for reimbursement:
- State College Area School District: Maximum reimbursement $100/per school
- Areas outside of SCASD: Maximum reimbursement $300/per school
In order to be reimbursed, please complete the following:
- Email pmoaDocent@psu.edu to schedule your visit. Please note that you are interested in receiving the bus reimbursement.
- Visit the museum and complete your docent-guided tour .
- Fill out the bus reimbursement form and send it to the museum along with the paid statement from the bus company.
If documentation is not received by the museum within four weeks, the museum will be unable to reimburse your expenses. Please allow three weeks for processing. Once the reimbursement has been processed, the museum will send a check to the address indicated on the form.