Palmer National Advisory CouncilThe purpose of the Palmer Museum of Art National Advisory Council (NAC) is to enhance the visibility of the Palmer Museum at a national level by assisting the Director in the development of future strategic goals and plans to fulfill the museum’s mission and the land grant mission of the Pennsylvania State University.
In achieving this goal, the council aids in the development of the museum collections by expanding connections with collectors, art institutions, significant major donors, and business entities to ensure the growth and economic health and vitality of the institution. Members of the council are expected to provide guidance, advocacy, and to help promote the museum and its mission on a national level. Members of the NAC must be nominated.
National Advisory Council Members – 2022–2023
- Will Ameringer-Byrne – Chair
- Erin M. Coe – Director
- John Baker – Immediate Past Chair
- Tara Banerjee – Chair, Friends Leadership Council
- Nancy Chiswick
- Kimberly Henrikson
- Elizabeth “Cassie” Mansfield
- Heidi Nicholas
- Judith Hansen O’Toole
- Alicia Skeath – Student Representative
- Ex-Officio: B. Stephen Carpenter (Dean); Donald Lenze (Senior Director of Development)
- Emeritus: Mimi Coppersmith; Sally Kalin; Alvin Snowiss; Judith Vicary Swisher